foresthoney has made a wonderful anti-anxiety tea. Her blend as Kava Kava, Lemon Balm, Lavender, Peppermint, and Skullcap. What makes this tea truly anti-anxiety is the Kava Kava which has been clinically proven as an effective treatment for anxiety similar to tricyclic antidepressants and benzodiazepines without the harmful side effects, while Skullcap has also been shown to have a sedative effect and has also been clinically shown to reduce general anxiety. However, the Skullcap, Lavender, and Lemon Balm are known for their sedative properties, so do not operate machinery or drive after taking this until you know how it effects you. Especially the Kava Kava.
- How did the tea taste?
Before we get on about how it tastes, I want to state that it smells HEAVENLY. I find the tea to have a very lemony taste, but in a very good and soothing way. However, I personally find it hard to drink quickly as it is kind of bitter, even with sugar in it. But don’t let the bitter scare you away. I personally feel that maybe something a bit sweet needs to be added to it to make it less bitter (orange flavor comes to mind, but what is sweet?). I personally could probably drink this without sugar too, which is something I hardly ever do.
- Did you need to sweeten it?
Yes, but just a little sweetener goes a long way in this tea.
a. If so, what did you use?
Sugar. I think honey would be a good thing to use, but honey upsets my stomach.
- What effect did it have on you?
It has made me very calm but also a bit fuzzy minded like when I took hydrocodone for my wisdom teeth, just not as bad. Actually, a better example would be when you are incredibly tired but forcing yourself awake. I feel like my mind is tired and I am a bit floaty. I am getting drowsy now. I think I could use this as something to help me sleep when I am too wired.
- Would you use this tea on a regular basis?
Absolutely! I love the taste of this tea, I like how calm overall I feel. And it has quieted my anxiety even started by my thoughts (thinking about sitting in the middle of a crowded restaurant at a table puts me in a panic).
- Would you recommend this tea to a friend?
YES YES YES YES. I am recommending this tea to my best friend and now to all my lovely followers! Everyone, if you want a natural way to help calm your anxiety, this is it. It tastes lovely and really does the trick.
- Anything else you would like to add?
On the packaging, you could probably state the the teabags can also be used as smelly good things, they are so strong and so heavenly!
Oh, and the code TUMBLR10 gets you 10% off foresthoney's store Curio and Crochet until October 31st! Be sure to follow her and her store for more cool things!
THE WORLDS LARGEST JOURNAL (1,000 pages) - Starting at: $275
One thousand pages inside this personalized leather journal, four times the quantity of most journals, 3 inch high awe-inspiring thickness, perfect 8x10 leather journal size, reinforced signature raised spine in four places for a durable timeless look, thick bookbinding boards for stability, hand-stitched pages into tough reinforced binding, classically unlined for freedom of use, appropriate for all pen types, heavyweight 28lb acid free archival writing stock, deckled cream colored pages for an old-world look, delicate green page marker, classy green fly leaves, signature distressed solid leather construction, subtle inconsistent color marbling and scarring with handcrafted abrasions, hand pressed panels for easy opening and closing. Imported from and made in Italy.
- 500 unlined pages = 1000 limitless writing pages
- 3 inch thick book
- Virtually inexhaustible supply of paper
- Perfect for all writing or drawing mediums
- Suitable for all ink types, charcoal or pencil
- Complimentary gift box, signature tissue paper and seal included with purchase
Exact inside dimension:
- 7 x 9 ¾ inches
Some embossing notes:
- Any color will work well on this leather
- Choose metallic colors for high contrast, BLIND for a more traditional look
- Short and long inscriptions both look great on this journal
- Consider one line 1/3 from top, centered, and another line in the right corner
Think of all the WITCHY THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH THIS JOURNAL! You can get whatever logo or intials/words on the front cover. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS THIS IS GREAT! I am swooning. I WANT IT.
I know it’s a little late but I couldn’t wait till tomorrow. All you gotta do to win all of these crystals is follow the rules carefully!
- Please follow my blog if it’s to your liking. Not required but forever grateful.
- Reblogging the post will count as an entry. 1 reblog = 1 entry. Please don’t spam your followers.
- Go to my store www.CosmicMoonlight.com via Storenvy and give me a follow.
- If you haven’t already please give my Facebook page a like. Another giveaway will be going on over there.
- Must be willing to give out name and mailing address. Worldwide shipping!
- Giveaway will end September 26th at 11:59 pm pacific time.
- You are not required to follow my shop or like my Facebook page if you don’t have accounts with either websites.
- 3 Lemurian Seed crystals
- 3 Clear Quartz crystals.
- 9 small Opalite pieces.
- 1 Amethyst (dyed) moon bracelet. Made by me :)
- 1 Jade pendant.
- 1 Amethyst heart pendant.
- A pair of lotus flower Rose Quartz earrings. Made by me!
- 2 Amethyst clusters.
- 1 Titanium Quartz cluster.
- 1 large raw Amazonite stone.
- 1 medium Mahogany Obsidian tumbled stone.
- 1 medium raw Clear Quartz stone.
- 1 small Peacock Ore crystal.
- 1 tiny Citrine point.
Thank you all for the love and support you have shown me. I appreciate it so so much. This giveaway is for you! Please don’t alter the text in any way and if you have any questions feel free to message me!
GIVEAWAY ENDS SOON! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ♡ THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NOTES WOW!! I AM SO GRATEFUL! ♡♡♡
If you guys missed it~
THE WAY THE PAGAN GODS ARE HALF REMEMBERED HERE
FIRE POEM, Berlin || Robert Montgomery